Through desperate times and a lack of male writers, I have been granted the opportunity to write a list of my top 5 celebrity babes. I imagine that the testosterone filled readers of this blog are going to disagree with a couple of the choices. Sadly boys bums, boobs and legs weren't contributing factors to who made the list. Rather this list is a definitive selection of the women who I would sell my soul to look like.
5. Cheryl Cole - The commercial machine that is Mrs Cole was a must on a list of babes. After a rather messy one night stand between her husband and a tacky looking hairdresser, Cheryl transformed into one of the biggest and most beautiful stars of 2009. I will admit her constant presence in every celebrity magazine is tiring but she is stunning and her body is amazing. If only infidelity did this to every woman.
4. Freida Pinto - Talented actress, amazingly beautiful and has only sold out to one advertising contract. I would take a guess that we will be seeing a lot more from Freida in the future.
3. Eva Green - I will admit that part of the appeal of Eva Green is that she has pale skin and dark hair. This means that during extremely drunken or hysterical moments I can look in a mirror and kid myself that I look slightly like her. I don't. However she is undeniably a babe and if you don't believe me then watch Casino Royale, she looks amazing. No wonder Bond was on a bit of a downer when she died.
2. Alexa Chung - If you don't understand this one then I urge you to buy March's Vogue. Any girl that can look that incredible with messy hair and a hideous jumper on is a must. The celebrity my mind always flickers to when I wake up with bed hair and only men's checked shirts left in my wardrobe. If Alexa can pull off that look we all can, no?
1. Kate Moss - She may have had a drug addiction, gone out with Pete Doherty and produced an over priced collection for Topshop but Kate Moss is still as iconic and enviable as when she started modelling at 16. Strangely every mistake she makes seems to make me more jealous of her looks and body. She may be in her thirties but Kate's looks are still coveted and jealousy inducing. My number one celebrity babe.